Friday, March 30, 2007

thank God its friday

Though I was at work only three days this week as I was on mc, boy am I glad that the weekend's here. Maybe it is due to missing last weekend (away on company's retreat) or maybe it just one of those days when lepaking seems more appealing than crawling out of bed to go to work... oh heck, I definitely think and know its the latter. No revelation there.

I have kinda mentally planned my weekend retreat. Tomorrow, both my husband and I will go and watch a movie either in MV or 1U, depending on where I can get hold of tickets to '300', so far no luck at either. Hopefully we can get hold of the tickets before the end of today, otherwise there goes my plans...

Upon getting our tickets, we will go and have breakfast. My husband usually craves pancakes on Saturdays, and we have on several occasions sampled those at 1U but so far none have been of any standard. Maybe this time, we will try the hotcakes a McD's. Cheap and hopefully good.

Of course this will only be fulfilled if and when we get OUR TICKETS!!!

After the movie, we will go and do some grocery shopping, visit the cosmetics dept to stock up and then head home.

I hope to go to Rakuzen for some maki for dinner and thankfully the Man U match will only kick-off at 9.55pm (yahoo!!!). And husband dearest if you are reading, Rakuzen or Sugimoto, your choice... or why not the Jap place at BV... yummy cod and mackerel....

This is all dependent on the acquisition of the tickets, well at least for the 1st half of the day. I am sure my husband is game for Jap for dinner (subtle persuasion).



On Sunday, I have an appointment with my hair stylist at 12noon at the Curve coz husband will be golfing then. Afterwhich I will have a late lunch, walk around the bazaar area (but I do want to go to the bazaar at Mont Kiaralah...saw some nice shoes there; maybe next week) and drop by Metro to try on the ring I saw a month ago (very slo'mo'...possibly sold out already) then drop by mum's, sembang-sembang, decide on dinner and go home. End of weekend. Way too short!

Anyway, had a great lunch with the girls from the office. Very seldom do we get a chance coz busy and all but we managed today. Great time catching up especially with the stories about last weekend.

Again, contemplating where to eat (always the main topic around 11.30am), we ended up once again at the Curve and once again with some many choices, we had to take a consensus and finally decided on Friday's.

I had to go off to the washroom and had the girls decide on what to order. We had onion rings (bland), parmesan chicken with pasta(less bland, nothing great) and the BBQ steak burger (scrumptious; large portions). Total bill was about RM95 for 2 mains, 1 appetiser and 3 drinks. Not bad. Filling but its okaylah, conditioned for the weekend.

Since my hair appointment has been postponed to Sunday, my initial plan to grab food from Kenny Rogers for husband has been dashed. But it turned out to be for the better coz I think he's caught my bug and is now without voice. Maybe will just make him something simple and soupy for his throat. Good wife - ME.

Have a great weekend ya all.

No comments: