Tuesday, March 6, 2007

kick and box




After a one month hiatus from my kickboxing classes, going back to class yesterday was tough. Besides my lazy self giving a host of different excuses, I did for a split moment hesitated. But I prevailed. I went for class.


It wasn't as bad as I had imagined. I punched and kicked as hard and frequent as I could and I was amazed that I actually could endure the entire class. But of course I cut corners aka cheated. Instead of every kick or punch, I did every other kick and punch. And since some combinations were less strenuous than others, I did every count of those.I perspired like crazy as usual after the intense workout but felt good after that. I guess like every task that we undertake. The first step is usually the most difficult; thereafter EASY PEASY. I don't know when I will have the stamina and guts to join the senior class. Soon perhaps.







No comments: