Tuesday, March 27, 2007

speechless

I touched down in KL on Sunday at about 2.40pm, one hour later than scheduled time due to technical problems. Mind you we took MAS but being delayed 1 hour (less tolerant if you have to pay for an all frills flight!), may consider taking AirAsia the next time.

Anyway the three days in Langkawi were alright. Very hot!!! The food wasn't great plus the room we had was the lowest of the grade, so nothing to rave about.

And the worst thing that could happen, happened - I caught a bug and my throat is like super sore and on top of that I lost my voice.

I went the Dr's and was given alot of meds to take and diligently I have (since Sunday) but I am still without voice.

I know realised that I can't keep quite for very long. I need to talk and respond. For two days now, I can't. I have a deficiency. Hopefully this will all pass soon because it is so difficult being at work and having trouble answering and responding to calls. Buggero!

Had chicken and peanut porridge last night(bland) while husband lapped up the last drop of sauce from his hokkien mee. He didn't allow me to have any of his. Buggero!!

Don't know what surprise he has for me tonight...

No comments: