Tuesday, October 2, 2007

seasons

Like how seasons come and seasons go, how the green from leaves take a new colour come autumn, so many things have happened over the past month and a half.

My mum had a minor op to remove her piles. My family bonded like never before and thank God for family members to lean on during these times. She is back to normal now and all well.

My brother has just completed his big project assisting in Robinson and has finally come to an end with the launch just a few days ago. Kudos.

Daisy, my beagle, my little baby, has had to date two bouts of food poisoning. Two house calls later and two dose of antibiotics, she is back to normal. Good thing.

I am just recovering from flu that hit me over the weekend and am still recuperating but it has been tough coz stress doesn't really help one to recover faster.. I think it slows down the process.

In the midst of all these, I am trying to apply for withdrawal from my EPF to redeem my housing loan only to be plagued by incompetent people at StanChart. It has been 45 days and I am still waiting for the documents to be ready. Go figure.

But in lieu of being sad and down and disappointed, blah, blah.. life can be worst. At least I have my family, Daisy, health and my housing loan. And my husband has been GREAT.

Terima Kasih.

No comments: