Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ping pong

This morning's drive to work really made my day. Taking the all too familiar route to the office, I decided to do something different for a change. I decided to join the ping pong game on 94.5 and see what I can win...

I turned off the radio when prompted to call the station and immediately got through (I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!). I was put against this guy who was very enthusiastic I must add... I tried to be so too. Our theme was 'Things that are Sweet' and almost immediately launched into a list of all things sweet, people included- durian, durian smoothie, ice cream, Bad Pitt... I lost the1st round but managed to win the other two rounds. Therefore, Me = WINNER!!!


I won a Lab Series Skincare Kit for Men worth RM200. Yahoo!!! Anticipating the parcel soon!


3 comments:

Bri said...

Ha ha... great way to start the day.. eventhough it's only tuesday.

LazySuzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LazySuzy said...

Lurve getting presents eventhough not for myself...