Friday, June 1, 2007

gone with the old, in with the new


I finally let go, quite happily for that matter, of my old Nokia (crap phone aka 6111) and got my spunky new Sony Ericsson as a birthday gift from my husband.

My husband understands me very well and usually, several months before my birthday, he would ask about my list of wants... of course my list is always exhaustive but this year,there was only one entry, a new handphone, Z6101 Sony Ericsson Black to be exact. Me. Happy.

As all new purchases or merchandise, the thrill is exhilarating. I stayed up till 2am downloading and bluetoothing (is there such a word??) all the information from my old old into the new. Happy. Me.
Today, I have a new casing for it and am looking for some embellishment to make it more ME. Still searching but I sense that the end is NEAR!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Finally... I'm glad the old one is gone... :)