Wednesday, May 9, 2007

green with envy

The weather this morning was simply torturing. The morning shower and the 20-something degrees weather was perfect for a sleep in... No such luck!

Anyway, I went home for lunch this afternoon and had to use my brolly to stay dry. My brolly is GREEN with a HUGE IMAGE of a FROG on it. And upon arriving at the front door, I saw my hyperactive and so adorable Daisy, my beagle. But instead of the usual meet and greet from her, she went straight to the brolly to stare at the FROG!!! Like she saw her comrade. So CUTE lah!

Anyway, the moral of the story is -
Creatures GREAT and SMALL should NEVER
be UNDERESTIMATED for their level of intelligence. (she is one smart dog) & There is INFINITE BEAUTY in EVERYTHING around us...

ps - Dragging my feet to kickboxing after an absence of 6 weeks; it's gonna be tough.

ciao.

3 comments:

Bri said...

I must say the weather is equally torturing in singapore...but not showers of blessings rather intense heat for the past couple of days...sigh...

Moral of the story:
Air-conditioning has never been as LOVELY.

LazySuzy said...

Are you my sister?!! Oi, just say lah... I love to receive comments from readers but who are YOU!

Bri said...

yes lah.....