Friday, May 11, 2007

fair ball


I am in quite a predicament of late.

I have to choose between watching 'My Fair Lady' or the FA Cup final with my husband; both on the same day and overlapping time, sigh... Though MFL is not my all time favourite, I am drawn to it simply because we have really fantastic tickets and wouldn't it be great just to be able to sit through the entire show singing along to the songs... and YES, they are great seats!!!

On the other hand, my conscience will go on an overdrive if I were to deprive my husband from watching the FA Cup final between Chelsea and Man U (woohoo... champions... THE BEST!). Not only is this game going to make way for Man U to add another silverware to their winnings this year but my husband, who is THE Man U fan(atic) in the observerable universe needs to be there to witness this momentous occassion. (Btw, he reminded me just a few weeks ago about the glorious day when Man U won the treable in 1999 and how he stood on the bar stool and rejoiced!).

Shall I be selfish or should I make one man REALLY, REALLY HAPPY?

No comments: