Wednesday, November 7, 2007

psychadelic

The look of the bottle and its unusual shape totally caught my eye during one recent grocery shopping trip. There were basically two variants to choose from - yogurt and sour. I decided to try the sour version and lo and behold, SOUR it was. The flavours were grape, green apple and lemon and very so strangely coloured that at some point I thought I was going to get colour poisoning (hey, manufactured in China lah... you know the bad press they have been getting!). Well, I didn't coz my neighbour at the office consumed most of it in one day, say like 20 pcs. By the way, he is still my neighbour if you were wondering.

Lesson of the day - Looks can be so deceiving. What you see may not be what you get.

So if you like the cute packaging and don't mind a little colour in your life that comes with a sour 'kick' that check them out at your local grocer.

No comments: