Friday, July 6, 2007

roti wow

Last night was quite a night for us when we went to the nearby nasi place for dinner. I was still quite full from lunch, I decided to have a light dinner so I proceeded to order roti tisu (tissue). And then looked what came ...


1st reaction, laughter. 2nd reaction, clicking away on our cameras. 3rd reaction, how to eat??? But of course, anyone with two cents worth of brain cell would know that it is impossible to eat it sitting down so what they did was they brought along three plates and placed them next to each other and lay the roti down. It was covered with sugar and was a tad oily. I was trying to mop up some excess oil with tissue and suddenly it hit me... maybe that is why it is called roti TISSUE.

4 comments:

Bri said...

I've never seen such huge ones!!!! Amazing!

LazySuzy said...

I will take you there when you come up to KL...

Bri said...

Thanks but no thanks...not a fan of roti tissue...got that sour after taste, but I don't mind the donut place though..

LazySuzy said...

No lah roti tissue is like roti canai/prata only very light and flaky. Not like thosai.