Friday, August 3, 2007

transfixed on transformers

After missing the premier of Transformers many weeks ago, my husband and I have been trying to book tickets online and even on one Saturday lined up for the tickets but until today we have yet to watch the 'best blockbuster of the decade', TRANSFORMERS.

So come this Sunday we will finally be watching it but I won't be holding my breath coz I have got mixed reviews for the movies and no, there were actually some guys who told me that the movie was just so-so.

I will be watching it with alot of expectations yet I am also harbouring the feeling that I will not be blown away, oops... that was actually an expression more suitable for Die hard 4.0 that rocked! (Thanks Transformers for being so crowded and popular on the 'eventful' Saturday).

But like many other 'great' blockbusters, it is just something I have to watch and be able to converse intelligently about during mealtimes.

No comments: